Volunteers are an important component in the fulfillment of our Mission Statement.
Infinity Hospice Care exists to provide dignified and compassionate care to persons and their families experiencing life limiting illness.
Infinity Hospice Care Volunteers are the heart of hospice
• Bring their unique individual gifts to our patients and families
• Support patients and families with their presence
• Provide companionship and friendly visiting
• Assist our patients and families with errands
• Provide respite for caregivers
• Participate in Foundation activities
• Provide clerical support
Infinity Hospice Care provides free volunteer training to prepare you as a Volunteer for the opportunity to make a difference in someone's life and receive more in return than you give.
Make a difference in your life and the lives of the people we are privileged to serve!
If you are interested in volunteering, please fill out the form below and you will be contacted.